Thursday, February 21, 2008

Dum dum dee dum...

I've never been to a wedding show. Since I had a destination wedding, there was no need to look for table linen vendors. Or chair renters. Or placecard holders. And while I was happy not to have those decisions to make, I have this secret longing to go to a wedding show and get caught up in all the craziness. Which is why I'm excited to be signing copies of Stuck in Downward Dog this Saturday and Sunday at Canada's Wedding Expo.


If you're a bride-to-be, it's the perfect beach read for your honeymoon.

If you've just been dumped, you can commiserate with Mara. 

If you're a bridesmaid and don't at all care about wedding dresses and honeymoons and all you want to do is hit the wine aisle and get drunk, then maybe you will welcome the distraction of a novel to take home with you.  

If you're a groom-to-be, then you've got work to do, so you really shouldn't be distracted by non-wedding items, like books, or your bride-to-be will get very stressed out and slap you. And that would not be good. Which is why I'm going to help you lost husbands in the making. 

With every purchase of my book, I'll be giving away one of my favourite beauty products... 



...Dermaglow Lip Gloss Plumper. 

I mean, who doesn't love a pretty pink lip? So, when your bride is getting a little distraught with decisions, you can swing her by the Key Porter Books booth, and pick up a gloss for her. Free! And it's worth $45! How's that for economics? And your bride will be so happy and then she will love you and kiss you and want to marry you.

Which will work out well, given that's what you're supposed to be doing. 

Hope to see you there!



No comments: