Thursday, January 15, 2009

meme, meme, meme...

A meme. Feel free to leave your own answers in the comments.

1. What's the last TV show you saw?
The Bachelor. I'd long given up on this show, but this season, I'm back. Because of Jason.

02. What are you wearing at the moment?
A white t-shirt, grey loungerama pants and fuzzy blue socks.

03. Favorite Song of the Moment?
Reign O'er Me. The Pearl Jam version. I desperately want to see the movie, but the man with whom I reside who shall remain nameless will not allow it into the home. Hmph.

04. What is your favorite scent?
Gingerbread. I'm assuming I was supposed to say something sophisticated like Vera Wang but whatever. I love gingerbread.

05. What's your occupation? What do you do there?
I'm a writer at my pink laptop. I write stories that are lies, all lies. I'm an editor at a magazine. I try to edit stories that are not lies. I'm a teacher at a college. I attempt to teach students who have paid a lot of money something useful and interesting so they don't fall asleep in class or throw things at me.

06. What do you drink the most?
Club soda. I'm pretty sure that's not sexy, but I'm bringing Canada Dry back.

07. What is your favorite restaurant?
In the world? The Cliff in Barbados. It's on a cliff over the water. For takeout Italian, I love Amato. Their motto is: Eat More Amato. That's my new year's resolution.

08. What will you be doing after finishing this?
I will write some more lies.

09. What did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a writer.

10. Your favorite romantic movie?
On Golden Pond. I cry a little just thinking about it.

11. What's the least favorite thing about yourself?
I have the shortest attention span in the world. I have to be doing 17 things at once, which makes it very difficult to do things that require my full attention.

13. What are your ideal qualities in a novel?
I like it when I cannot stop reading it, because I want to know what happens next.

14. What time do you usually go to bed?
Lights out: 11 pm.

15. What's the meaning behind your LJ username/name/nicknames you go by?
My LJ name is chantels, which is obviously my first name, last initial, not an indication that I have multiple personality disorder. My ebay name is mittensncats because I love both these things.

Happily Ever After. The End.

No comments: