Friday, January 25, 2008

Oh Josh Holloway you are so hot...

As you know if you read this blog, I've recently started watching LOST. Yes, I know I'm like 3 years behind, but at least it's not in syndication yet (which is when I started watching Seinfeld, but anyway...). LOST Season 4 starts on Thursday, which means I have exactly 5 days to finish watching 12 episodes, which is totally possible if only I didn't stop getting distracted by...



Our band name is Deathknell and the Pussycat (I'm the pussycat, obviously) and we have a band logo and I have a cute pink outfit and great hair and I play drums. I rock the drums. Kind of. Because now we've toured to as many cities as we can and we have a roadie and a tour bus and a manager but we need a PR firm so that we can play more gigs in Stockholm but the only way to do so is to get more fans and we can only get more fans if we play on Hard. And Hard is TOTALLY HARD. Like I can only play about two stanzas before I get booed off. But drumming is so hard! You have to push the pedally thing and I have shin splints and it hurts so bad that I have to wear my drumming sneaker. Which happens to be pink and helps, except when I start daydreaming about Josh Holloway and thinking about how if he could come over and massage my leg maybe it would feel better. 

Unfortunately, he's too busy being kissy-mad* at Kate at the moment.

*Kissy-mad is when you're mad at someone but it's really because you looooove them and want to kiss them and because you're fighting you can't kiss and that makes you mad. 

I've been trying not to think about him so I can focus on getting more fans, but then yesterday I got a press release with this picture...


I am the power of cool and I don't even have to shave or cut my hair.

Come. On. How am I supposed to concentrate on anything else? I can't. I keep staring at him. I love him. Also, there's a small chance he'll come here to do press for his new cologne, "Eau de Hotness", so then he'll finally meet me and move here from Hawaii. Who needs Sawyer on the show when I can have him be my bass player in the band?

I'll keep you posted on the progress.

1 comment:

scarbie doll said...

I am laughing so hard right now! I will be saying kissy mad forever now. I used to call it "bra strap loves you" but kissy mad sounds so much better.