Friday, September 26, 2008

Miami Time

I just got back from Miami...okay not just (it's been a few days), but I'm still on Miami time. So what if there's no time change between Toronto and Miami? I guess I'm on tan time, then.

I went for three new Crest & Oral B products, though they're under embargo until the spring, so I can't tell you about how amazing they are (and how you will actually WANT to spend time in the bathroom) so let's just talk about the trip instead, shall we?

Like the yacht cruise...




...where we toured Millionaire's Row, where you know, the millionaires live.

It was fully like reading US Weekly, only without any pages blowing in the wind.

First stop: P. Diddy's place. 



What do you do when you love a good speed boat? You buy two!




We also saw where Will & Jada vacation...



And Shaq's blue getaway...




And the house they use for MTV reality shows...





And Elizabeth Taylor's place...




And Julio Iglesias's house.






And then... things got a little fuzzy. Which means I have a whole lot of pictures of homes, with no idea...




Who they ...


Belong to...



Back in the city, we drove past Versace's place, which is now a club. With a very excited door man! (Squint, you'll see).





Then, it was off to dinner at the Delano, where I sat in a very big chair...



(Don't you totally want this chair for your own home? I do.) 

Then I ate a very delicious meal that I had every intention of photographing. 





Except, after the appetizer, I forgot. Oops.

Oh well no matter. It would probably just make me hungry. 

And now, back to the real world.


No comments: