Monday, June 8, 2009

5 Things You Need To Work

As you probably know, I got myself a new job a few weeks ago, and this week I started my new blog over at Sweetspot.

I had to come up with an idea about what to blog about.

Since the whole mandate of Sweetspot is to talk about things we love (how hard is my job?!), we decided that my blog -- The Cherry on Top -- would cover all the pretty little things that make your outfit, hair, home, life or events that much better.

Today I'm talking about those little things that make your desk pretty (and keep you inspired to keep working)! Because seriously, don't you get totally distracted when there's ugly crap nearby?

3 comments:

Tammy said...

I love the "sweet" new blog! I'm bookmarking it for my regular round of reading.
Congrats on the "rosy" new gig!

chantelguertin said...

Thanks!

Alicia said...

Love it!