Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Battle of the Ryans

Is it just me or does anyone else find Ryan Gosling and Ryan Reynolds confusing? I mean, I know they don't look the same, but I cannot keep them straight. I've tried. Half Nelson, Definitely, Maybe, Lars and the Real Girl, Harold & Kumar... but it's all just a mess in my head. No idea which played which, except that I know Gosling was in The Notebook because he and Rachel McAdams were/are/were/are dating. Even when I look at pictures, I'm still totally confused...

Gosling:



Reynolds:


Gosling:




Reynolds: 



Even now that one of them (Reynolds maybe?) has married ScarJo, I'm still confused. Was he the one that was dating Alanis Morrisette? But not the one that's on again/off again with Rachel McAdams? Which was the guy in Dick with KeKe Dunst? And then, I came up with a formula: 

Gosling: Shirt.



Reynolds: No Shirt.



It works, right? I knew Finite Math would come in handy one day. Then I found this  article over at Chatelaine. Which may be a little more scientific. 

No comments: