Saturday, March 17, 2007

You NEED to do this meme!

Super fabulous author Lara M. Zeises posted this needy meme on her site today and you totally need to do it. Here's how it works:

Type your first name and the word "needs" into Google, and hit enter, then list the top five things that come up. Here are mine!

1. Chantel needs to ____________. Seriously, that's what it says. It's like one of those fill in the blank notepad games where you have put a ridiculous verb or noun under each blank and then read it back. I love this because the possibilities of what I "need" to do are endless.

2. Chantel needs a loving and committed family. Yay, I have this! I feel like I've just checked a to-do item of a list!

3. Chantel needs to go some place where she can play and where he playing time isn't dictated by her ability to play defense and rebound. Okay, um, is this a sentence? Because there's more than one part I don't understand. I do like to go and play, though, although I think they may be talking about basketball? I definitely have no ability to play defense or rebound a basketball, so it's quite fitting.

4. Chantel needs to pull her s**t together. Okay....

5. Chantel needs to come for Mardi Gras and we go to the quarter one. Again, what's going on here? I'm beginning to think that most Chantels do not hang out with people who are particularly fond of normal, sensible sentences. But who am I to judge? I have things to do! I've got to get to New Orleans, go play, and above all, _____!

No comments: